SEASFiRE MX1 is open for registration. The program will run from 21 to 29 October 2017. There are two options for the group available for accommodation; five-star, all inclusive on Cozumel or basic accommodation in Playa del Carmen. Diving logistics will be provided by our local approved dive centre partner.
The program will incorporate:
- PADI dive training, including all equipment and certifications – we will use best endeavours to have all students complete dive certifications
- Conservation training – students will learn about coral reefs and their importance; all SEASFiRE dives incorporate some aspect of conservation
- Marine science – students will learn about marine biodiversity and will participate in documenting coral health, submitting data to an international body
- Underwater photography – we will provide detailed underwater photography instruction and buoyancy training
- New media – you will blog, photograph and video the action on the surface and underwater, publishing your output on the SEASFiRE website.
- Teamwork – students work in buddy teams throughout the program, during dive training, classroom sessions, and production activities